Monday, January 2, 2017

A little more Liechtenstein

This selection includes signed cards and photos. By the way, I have not lived in Little Ferry, NJ since late 1989. I visited Schloss Vaduz in August 1989, and had a private tour. I did not get to meet the Prince or the Princess as both were ill -- and both died not long afterward. I did meet, however, the then Hereditary Prince and Princess, their son, Alois, and their dog.


Yes, this is from Franz Josef II



One of my favorites pieces in my collection




The Princess of Liechtenstein
The marriage of Princess Marie of France and Prince Gundakar of Liechtenstein


Marie of France and Gundakar of Liechtenstein


3 comments:

Ron said...

I'm having difficulty deciphering Princess Sophie's signature. What is the second word?

Marlene Eilers Koenig said...

Sophie Liechtenstein

Ron said...

I suspected that was it, but I sure don't see it.