Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A new blog that might confuse readers

I have just learned about a blog, Musings of a Royal Nature,  where the posts are signed by "Royal Musings."  I have nothing whatsoever to do with this cheesy blog, and resent the use of Royal Musings, which can confuse readers.  The Royal Musings blog has been up and running for three years, and has become a very popular blog.

This person is also using the term Royal Musings on Twitter.  I do not use Twitter, and I do not want anyone to think that that the Twitter posts are coming from me.   I am not associated at all with the Twitter Royal Musings or the Musings of a Royal Nature.

6 comments:

Of a Royal Nature said...

The Blog is entitled 'Musings of a Royal Nature' and was previously operating on another blog site for many years until approx 6 months ago.

In this time I had never heard of your blog.

The sign off and twitter account has been changed to reflect the original title of my blog 'Musings of a Royal Nature'.

I trust this act of goodwill to be satisfactory. Nothing will be signed Royal Musings.

I also want my followers to not be confused.

Good Luck for the future.

Regards

Marlene Eilers Koenig said...

Thank you very much. I appreciate it. Marlene

Suzi D said...

And now it's unavailable. Presume it wasn't very good, Marlene? Couldn't be better than yours, anyway :)

Suzi D said...

Oh I've found it again now - I can read it and form a proper judgement as opposed to a snap one ;)

Marlene Eilers Koenig said...

Suzi,

Thank you.

it's now called Of a Royal Nature.

Marlene Eilers Koenig said...

Sometimes snap judgments are all right. Sometimes they are not.