Friday, June 17, 2011

Marlene's Royal Book Store

I have opened a Royal Book Store on Amazon.  See the link on the right side of the blog.  The books come from Amazon, and not from me, although I will get a (very) small percentage of the sales.  I have not yet figured out if I can add books from the British, German and French Amazons,  but I am looking into it.  If you are planning to order a book or DVD from Amazon,  please use the store .. and if you don't see a book in the store (but you know it's on Amazon),  send me an email, and I will add it.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Great idea!!

Marlene Eilers Koenig said...

thanks .. I hope I can steer customers to it - and they will purchase books.

John said...

Will these be books that get your stamp of approval based on how well-written and accurate, or any book that fall under the genre?

Marlene Eilers Koenig said...

If a book is written by Kitty Kelley, it won't be included! But for the most part, I selected books with royal themes from Amazon. I only people will go through the site and buy something. But if there is something of interest, I can easily add it.